Please browse our Lunar GIS FTP site for files that have not yet been linked.
Clementine UVVIS 200m Mosaics Warped to ULCN2005
Description: These Clementine UVVIS mosaics have been warped using a 6th order polynomial for each 30x30 degree tile to the ULCN2005 control network (example) and then merged into a global mosaic. They are stored in a GIS-ready, 16bit GeoJpeg2000, 8bit for the basemap, with an embedded Lunar definition of 1737400.0 m radius in a geographic coordinate system at 0.0066 degrees/pixel (~151.5 p/d or 200m/p). The longitudes are in a -180 to 180 system. The 16bit files have the original CORE_BASE of 6.3422227E-08 and CORE_MULTIPLIER of 1.3500004E-04 embedded in the GeoTiff and GeoJpeg2000 file (within the GDAL Aux). This allows the file to return to true 32bit I/F values. Updated May 7, 2008.
- GeoJpeg2000 Global Mosaics 200m/p (lossless)
- UVVIS 450nm (band 1), Ultraviolet-Violet (GDAL Aux)
- UVVIS 750nm (band 2), Red-Near Infrared (GDAL Aux)
- UVVIS 900nm (band 3), Near Infrared (GDAL Aux)
- UVVIS 950nm (band 4), Near Infrared (GDAL Aux)
- UVVIS 1000nm (band 5), Near Infrared (GDAL Aux)